FIRST HOME BUYER
Are you ready to make the switch?
Queensland Property Group specialises in assisting Australian’s purchase their first home.
Getting started is easier than you think! We will discuss your wants and needs so we can assist how we can help you achieve your dream of becoming a home owner.
We’ve broken the First Home Buyer process into five easy steps:
- Register Your Interest – online or contact 1300 248 514
- Get Qualified – meet with your property consultant
- Pre-Approval – get finance pre-approved and calculate lend capacity
- Home & Land – secure your land in your ideal location and choose a home design that suits your lifestyle and budget
- Unconditional Approval – valuation for your approval then commence building
Concessions for First Home Owners
The First Home Owners’ Grant (FHOG) is an initiative from the QLD Government to assist first home buyers into their first home sooner. The QLD Government will provide you with $15,000 towards purchasing or building your new house, unit or townhouse. To be eligible for the First Home Owners’ Grant:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or applying with someone who is
- You must have not previously owned a property in Australia
- Build or purchase a brand new home
- The property value, including the land, must be less than $750,000
- You must move into the property as your principal place of residence for a continuous 6 months within 1 year of the completed transaction
The Time is Now!
Consider the total amount of rent you’ve paid over the past 5 years. Wouldn’t you prefer to pay your own mortgage repayments, rather than your landlords?
Contact Us Today to guide you towards achieving home ownership.